COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
– MERV-13 filters installed in all HVAC systems
– Additional air purifiers w/ HEPA and carbon filtration in cycle studio and restrooms
– Electrostatic sprayer for cleaning bikes and other equipment
– Staff fully trained on cleaning procedures; extra care taken between classes
– Hand sanitizing stations available throughout the studio
UPDATED CLASSES & BOOKING GUIDELINES
– A $10 late cancel/no fee is in place due to our capacity restrictions. The late cancellation window is 12 hours before class.
– Some cycle classes will have an abs/arms section for the last 15 minutes to make up for a reduced number of Studio B classes
– Classes have been spaced with 30 minutes in between to assure for adequate time for sanitization.
STUDIO SAFETY & REDUCED ACCESS
– Temperature checks and health screenings conducted upon entry
– Please respect social distancing and wear a mask at all times
– Restrooms are limited to 2 people, however there is no access to showers or lockers.
– You may bring your belongings into the cycle room during class.
– Water fountain will not be in use. Please bring your own water bottle or you may purchase bottled water at the desk.
– Hair ties and ear plugs are available at the front desk.